Friday 24 September 2010

Evil Lennifer

When I went up to check on Snags (see post below), I had found the two furballs curled up in the cupboard together, so I went back downstairs to grab my camera... when I got back upstairs I found that Lennifer had actually jumped out of the pile of clothes and decided to lie in the shape of a slug on the floor...


It was at this point that I realised that although Lennifer does not come across as a truly intelligent being (some might even say that she's a total spazz), it could be quite possible that she is in fact, an evil genius.

Look how menacing her face is in this next photo...


Here she appears to be scratching herself like a normal cat...


BUT here she appears to look like an evil overlord...



Maybe her and Snags are really fooling us all, and could be the next Pinky and the Brain?

(Maybe not)

1 comment:


free hit counters