Sunday 11 April 2010

Anticipation

So as some of you may have noticed, I went to my first ever Cat Cafe today in Seoul. Needless to say the manifestation of this experience will come in imminent (and possibly the largest of all time) post format. This process however may take a little time as I have near on a gigabyte of fur-prominent photos to wade through, so therefore I am offering this little taster.

The near perfectness of this photo does not escape me as I'm sure it wont you all. I have checked said website and can't quite figure out what the flying crap is going on, however I hope to be a valued customer shortly, I don't feel Snags should be deprived of the opportunity of sleeping in a pink cat-microwave just because he belongs to a dirty round-eyed westerner.

Fill your catty boots here

No comments:

Post a Comment


free hit counters